Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Look what the postman brought me today

Felt like christmas all over again. I got my tracking number mailed to me about 4 days ago felt like a little kid in a candy store tracking on the internet while it got shipped across the country! This was just a matter of time before i decided to cave in and finally buy it. Now i have two SLR's...anyone interested in one, lol (my older one that is). Haven't had a chance to play with it, but can't wait! My goal is to be as good as Jenn :)Feeling like a bad blogger again as usual! Been about three months again since i have posted. Maybe i need to make it my New Years resolution or something. I have decided to tackle Project 365 this year however seeing as we are in the second week of January I have yet to post them (but i swear i do have a picture for everyday, just need to prove it to you).

5 comments:

Cate said...

Super cool camera!! You're going to have so much fun with it!! I just got the Rebel XT on Boxing Day (probably the one you're upgrading from, right?). I can hardly wait ot see some of your photos!

Shannon said...

wow you updated! cant wait to see the pics

Unknown said...

So if you're doing 365 does that mean you're actually going to post again? *S*

Didn't they ship really fast? I was so happy with how fast mine came. And you are so sweet for the compliment on my photography!

Kimberly said...

Saweeet!!!! How fun is that!
xoxo
Love ya,
K

Brenna said...

Lucky girl, how much do you want for your old one?