Sunday, July 01, 2007

Time ticking by

Wow, it has been awhile since i have posted anything. I was told the other day that i better get around to updating, so here i am! Don't even know where to start with everything that has happened...hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Well i guess i can start by saying that i graduated! It's about time that i close one chapter and open another. Feels so good to be "officially" done and say that i have those letters behind my name, BKin, lol! It was a good day surrounded by awesome people! Dear friend and the amazing photographer, Jon graced me with this presence and his wonderful camera (which my mother was thankful for)!

Had an eventful road trip about 2 weeks ago down to Californina. Tagged along as "crew" for a group of runners (boyfriend and his friends) to the Western States Endurance Run. These crazy boys decided to run 100 miles and attempt to do it in sub- 24 hours. Got to experience the good ol' American TARGET, Lake Tahoe, Reno and Mount Shasta. It was an amazing adventure and I look forward to another opportunity again in 6 weeks!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a gorgeous pic of you on your graduation day. Congratulations!!!!

I can't get over how amazing your pics are of your Cali trip. Hope you've got them developed by now so you have something to scrapbook on Friday. I can't wait! See you then.