Sunday, October 01, 2006

When it rains, it pours!

WOW! It's been a while since i have been on here and actually written something...need to find the time to update this more often....and that brings me to this...

I happen to accept two job opportunities this weekend, brining me to working almost 7 days a week and going to school full time. Excited and apprehensive about it, but looking forward to it. Start working here this week:

which i'm excited about...gives the opportunity to spruce up my wardrobe and work with some great people...and the following week i get to start here:


There is a new location opening up in Burnaby on Nov. 15th, but in the mean time i get to work at the Coq. store. Very excited to teach and be apart of the training clinics and Running club...can't wait to put my Kinesiology to use :)

I'm also in the process of setting up a buisness....(i know i'm crazy) but i got the opportunity to sell my cards in a great shop in New West so I thought i would give it a try. Totally over whelmed with it, but looking forward to it. So if anyone has any great ideas on a name for my company, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (seeing as I am a little busy and pre- occupied)

Also, a BIG congrats to Jenn (and of course Jim) for her recent amazing news!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Can't wait to see you working at my favorite store!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new jobs! I'm super excited about the Running Room one. After the baby comes I'll totally come run with whatever group you're leading.

I'm still thinking on a name for your business. That is so cool! Everyone always loves your cards.

I forgot to tell you... I saw Ravi the other day and she was saying how awesome your cards are.