Friday, August 11, 2006

And I'm DONE :)

Well at least for now....running on ONE whole hour of sleep...silly me always leaves the HUGE papers for the night before they are due, so its my own fault! Have some time to breathe until I start in 3 weeks or so, but i'll by enjoying while I can.

Totally spur of the moment (well I had been "thinking" of it for a while) but I got my nosed pierced today...have to say it didn't feel so hot, but i'm told to give it a couple of days until the throbbing stops.

Just read my dear friend Jenn's blog and can relate to the over whelming and embarrassing amount of "stock pile" I have here or scrapping stuff that NEEDS to be used. So now that I have some time on my hands I can put some it to use. Ive been told to post some of my LO's so I promise I will :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A nose ring? Post a pic!

And yes, you definitely have to start posting your stuff at POTP. Everyone is awesome over there.

Ready for a scrap date sometime soon?

Shannon said...

Yeah, I didn't feel so hot either when you crushed my hand when you got pierced! It looks awesome though!!!!!

Cate said...

You got your nose pierced!! Cool! You have to post a pic! I've had mine pierced for 8 years and I still love it.